Dot and Dash's Journey to Victory written by Sadie and edited by Hannah

photo credit: Leeya

This week, my partner and I have the tool Dot and Dash. We are programming it to drive from the starting line, to the finish line. We have created a course that is supposed to resemble Dash as the referee to a soccer game but he is late, so he has to take the short, but dangerous path. The first step to our project is making a design. Then, we made a course for Dash to journey through the maze. We started with building two spikes for Dash to weave through before coming to a bridge for him to go under. Then he turns around and continues with going over the bridge. Last, he makes a turn or two before reaching the finish line. My partner and I predicted that the hardest part will be programming Dot and Dash but we haven't started that part yet. So far, the hardest part was creating support for Dash to successfully make it over the bridge without crashing into it! My partner and I are having a lot of fun with the Dot and Dash.   

No comments:

Post a Comment